The Political Ramblings of Sarah

Thursday, May 14, 2009
Here are the things that have me so unbelievable angry at the following topics that I can't concentrate on work until I mention them all so other people can see how asinine our country is now. Thank so much, democrats!

1. If Granholm gets appointed to the Supreme Court, I will be forming my own country. Those interested in joining who did not vote for McCain in the last election need not apply.

2. If a white person made this joke about a black person, they would probably be hanged for hate crimes. In fact, if Limbaugh had made this joke about Wanda, he would no doubt have lost his radio show and been banned from the media in about a 2 hour time frame. But because the joke is about him, it's okay for even Obama (I do not feel the need to refer to him as president until he does something worth it) to laugh.

3. Miss California doesn't believe in you either, Miss Moakler. In fact, she should have won. She lost because she's against gay marriage and that's final. No, I do not care about beauty pageants. I care about stupid, ignorant, sinful people who have places of power in our country because of poor choices they have made.

That's it for now, although I'll probably be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment