The Politics of Emotion

Thursday, January 8, 2009
I'm going to see how many posts I can get in 2009 that have a Lostprophets' song title as the entry title. So far I'm 2 for 2!

I am now back to work after my incredibly busy two week layoff. Had I not been laid off from December 20 through January 4th, I may have had to take all that time off anyway, as such is usually the case.

I am also back to school. This was really the part of January that I was dreading. I don't think I have the following traits which are necessary for online schooling:
  1. An attention span
  2. Discipline
  3. Time management skills
  4. The ability to do school when I would rather do any of the following:
  • Playing video games. Specifically: Animal Crossing City Folk
  • Watch TV on DVD.
  • Sit on my bed - thinking about what I should be doing for school - and watch Aharon play video games.
  • Clean. Yes. I like to clean. It's almost unhealthy how much I like to clean. But only if it's my mess. I don't like cleaning up after others.
I think all of those bullet points as well as item #4 lead me back to item #1.

I really want to make a bunch of lists. For what purpose, I do not know. But I want to.

2 comments:

Just me said...

will you come clean my house.... I don't wanna clean.

Sarah said...

I would totally clean your house! Next time I'm in the neighborhood, I will do a major cleaning for you!! :)

Post a Comment