If My Thoughts Were Important Enough...

Friday, December 12, 2008
I think that if our government wants us to conserve fuel and walk more, then shoveling/de-icing of sidewalks should be required. I don't really care if they make the property owner do it or if the city does it, but it's not cool that I have to walk in the road on my way to work or else slip and fall on the ice that covers all of the sidewalk in the entire city except for on my road where the people actually shovel their sidewalks as to prevent death.

Longest. Sentence. Ever.

I think that if a car company makes a product that does not work, they should fix their problems regardless of whether or not anybody has been injured by their shortcomings. I'm looking at you, GM.

I think that office buildings should have to maintain a constant and comfortable temperature year round. It is unacceptable for this building to be 75 in the summer and 58 in the winter. Especially since I can't bring in a portable heater because of energy consumption or some crap like that. At least I can wear sweatshirts. Maybe Monday I'll bring a blanket with me and see what they say!

No comments:

Post a Comment